- Reduce Damage to pallets, product and racks by easily shifting the forks left or right to align them with the load being picked up or when stacking or setting the load into a rack.
- Faster Loading and Unloading due to the added ability to easily align forks with load and load to stacks, no more jockeying to get the correct entry position.
- Improve Warehouse Space Utilisation by being able to easily position loads into a more tightly stacked arrangement.
- Faster Cycle Times are obtained by laterally positioning the forks opposed to repositioning the entire truck.
- Reduce Wear and Tear On the Truck by manoeuvring the truck less.
- Increased Manoeuvrability through tight corners by shifting the load to one side avoiding having to reposition the entire truck.
- Sideshift carriage widths can be matched to OEM truck carriages.
- Backrest bolt pattern can be matched to OEM backrests.
- Class 2 carriage widths up to 1650mm.
- Class 3 carriage widths up to 2000mm.
- Can be installed in less than one hour (Not including hydraulic supply).
- No welding, drilling or tapping required.
- Attachment capacity should be matched to truck rating for most efficient application.