- Superior Strength - All Cascade paper roll clamps are built to last in even the toughest environments
- Serviceability - Cascade paper roll clamps are designed for easy maintenance. Components are easy to reach, so you don’t have to disassemble the whole clamp to replace a part.
- A complete line - Cascade’s broad spectrum of paper roll clamps means that we have a clamp for all your roll handling needs, from small butt rolls for converters to multiple roll handling for stevedores.
- Flexibility - In addition to a wide range of clamp styles, Cascade offers a wide variety of contact pads, accessories and damage reduction solutions tailormade for your needs.
- Arm Configurations - Fixed Frame/Fixed Short Arm or Fixed Frame/Positioned Short Arm.
- HFC™ – Hydraulic Force Control a hydraulically controlled automatic clamp force system that changes clamp force proportional to the load weight.
- Wide variety of pads - including rubber, urethane and other pads available for improved handling of all paper types.
- Can be configured with equal length arms - for applications not requiring bilge pickup.
- 180° mechanical stop group.