Cascade manufacture forks for lift trucks of all models and sizes - at a price that helps keep you competitive.
Our comprehensive product line includes a full range of fork products for a wide cross-section of industrial and commercial applications. Cascade offers a wide range of standard forks, together with customised design specifications, stainless steel forks, clad forks, fork extensions - a solution for any application.
Contact us today
- All forks manufactured from high grade certified materials.
- All forks fully heat-treated , quenched and tempered to give maximum yield strength of 825 MPA.
- Welding processes certified in accordance with ISO 3834-2.
- All forks meet or exceed the requirements of the national and international standards ISO 2328, ISO 2330, ISO 3691-1, ANSI/ITSDF B56.1 and ANSI/ITSDF B561.11.4.
- All fork heels and welds subject to full MPI crack-testing by certified operatives.
- Material sections available up to 400 x 150 (75,000kgs & 1200mm load centre per pair).
- Special “Timber-Handling” sections available up to 460 x 50 (19,500kgs & 600mm load centre per pair).
- All special designs available including: “off-set” forks; radiused and chamfered blades; “peek-a-boo” backs for increased operator visibility